This world is full of adventure hungry people who can go to extreme levels for the sake of adrenaline rush. And often these insane activities result in the most breath-taking photos and life-time experiences. Rightly said, “Those who swim deep, can only find pearls!”.
However, I feel it takes more than just the adrenaline to try these jaw-dropping stunts while traveling and only a few of us can volunteer for such insane activities. Do you have it in you? If yes, hats off to you. And for all others coward travelers like me, we can take a big inspiration from these adrenaline junkies and who knows may be someday, somewhere we can also try our hands to these crazy activities.
Here are 25 most inspiring travel photos that will make you leave the comforts of your bed and explore this beautiful world.
1. Hang out with Russia’s Spiderman – Kirill Oreshkin
2. Rio de Janeiro
3. Ice Climbing in Iran
4. Swing at La Casa Del Arbol
5. Rock Climbing in South Africa
6. Cliff Camping
7. Death Trail on Mt. Huashan in China
8. Rock Climbing in Cabo San Lucas
9. Rappelling into the “Fantastic Pit” cave, Mexico.
10. Extreme Skiing
11. Climbing Escalando Mountains, Utah
12. Roof Topper, Toronto
13. Bike trail along the Cliffs of Moher (now submerged in sea).
14. Taking slack-lining to a whole new level…
15. Trapeze paragliding
16. Free Climbing
17. Redwood tree climbing
18. Base Jumping
19. Love on the bridge in Sequim, Washington
20. Extreme sports in Norway
21. The best place to do Yoga on Norway’s Trolltunga
22. Ice climbing a waterfall
23. White water kayaking in Chile
24. Ukrainian daredevil “Mustang Wanted”
25. More shenanigans from Mustang Wanted
Feel like trying out any of these on your own risk? Jump out of your bed and start exploring the world…